• For lining and reinforcement of ceilings and walls.
• Produces a smooth surface.
• Manufactured from soft cellulose and polyester fibres.
• Gentle on the skin and airways.
• Suitable for walls and ceilings indoors, but not in wet rooms.
Dalatex is a glass fibre-free fabric for the lining and reinforcement of ceilings and wall surfaces where a smooth surface is desired. The fabric is manufactured from soft cellulose/polyester fibre, which makes it a better alternative for the working environment than glass fibre fabric. Dalatex reinforcement covering is gentle on the skin and respiratory tracts, easy to work with and provides the decorator with a dust-free working environment. The product is suitable for all normal substrates in dry spaces.
Dalatex should be applied to dry, solid and cleaned surfaces at a temperature of at least +5 degrees. Apply the adhesive in fluid form with a spray or roller. Apply the fabric edge to edge and allow to dry before priming the fabric with a primer.
1) Apply wall adhesive to the substrate.
2) Attach Dalatex wall covering to the substrate covered in adhesive.
|Product Name||Packaging||Article No.|
|Product NameDalatex CP 80||PackagingRoll||Article No.640117|
|Product NameDalatex CP 100||PackagingRoll||Article No.640110|